Saturday 17 November 2007

Been asking myself what do i really want in life, Haiz . . . i still have a long way to go before i achieve my dream life. . . set up a family of 1 kid, buy a 5 room flat/apartment, own a car and earn 10k monthly. isnt it simple? keke.

Thought i may have Niki, but im out of house everyday from 9am and back by 11pm. Is that fair to her. . I do have a perm job, but the salary is miserable. . .i cant sit and do nothing, I have to re-organise everything. .

I really feel bad having not spend enuff time for Niki, May want to give her to a better home . .
I going to spent more time study, save up as much as i can , quit smoking, . build rapport in my loved one. I want to laugh and be happy everyday.

I will try, thot i may not sucess but i will keep trying. . . ^.-

No comments: