Monday 26 November 2007


After all those heartless creatures complaining, grumble and hatred toward Niki, i have to, reluctantly give you away, give you a new, better environment , away from those disgusting people.

No matter how wilful you are, how many time i need to clear the mess, i love you still. .No matter how noisy you are in the middle of the night, i love you still..No matter what, where and when, i remember once you are my little baby Niki. . .

I'll always remember the 1st time when we met,

I'll always remember your 1st bite,

I'll always remember the days spend with you.



I have to admit i cant give you the best and protect you . . . Niki . . I'm sorry, please forgive me


The memories we shared will always be in my mind


Daddy love you. .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't buy pets on impulse just because you like. Always consider if your family members will support you or not, will there be people taking care of the pet when you not around and DO YOU HAVE THE TIME to take care of him/her and keep him/her company.

I must say that you had been wilful, like your dog too. Buying a life on impulse and having to give it away now, is in a way also emotional torture on the dog. Cause its as good as being deserted.

lexworld said...

Im not buying based on impulsive feeling.You are not aware of the situation. i not finding excuse for myself to feel better, Tt is why i finding a better hand to give her a better environment.

May i know who is?