Friday 16 November 2007

Today this time, 19:21, I'm still in office, waiting for all the transaction to be authorise. . . I'm using the free time to write this blog, purchase laptop online and read some marketing review.

The whole of today was suxky. . . Came in late in the morning, tons and tons of card bill keep coming in . . . Recently i feel that my life seem to be upside down.. .

Everything turn their back on me, till now Niki still have not master toilet training, resulted? Everything in the house is in the mess. Right now have to focus on 2 project and the deadline is 2 months away . . . Company undergo tremendous changes and going to take place next year 1st qtr. . . relationship never fail to join the chaos team. Nothing in my life seem to be alright.

When will the tide be over. . .


No comments: