Tuesday 8 January 2008

Finally got the time to update this blog of mine. Recently was carried away with tons of books, part-time studying while working was hectic sia. The project assigned to work on and revision slowing draining my H+A = Hyperactive energy away. Here, i wanna thanks Dearie for helping out in contributing into my project. >_<>~~

Due to rushing on my project ,facing sleepless nights. . . my body breakdown and was on medication leave. falling sick was bad enough, yet CC can lecture me for always being a ''sick person'' and absent from work, resulting fellow team mate to always cover my ass for me. Huh!! Who want to be a sick man suffering from unbearable pains!!! ARGH!!!

Wait, i not trying to post negative comment to my boss using my blog, but to express out the grievance that i need to accept. inst that life sucky. . .

No comments: