Thursday 11 October 2007

My Baby Astro




Hi Everyone, today I'm going to intro you a new member that created joys and brighter up my life with his cutty and innocent personality. Let welcome Baby Astro~!~!~! Yippe~~~




I can still remember clearly the day we met, It was at Marine Parade pet shop, the one opposite the market. Never have i thought of having a Mini-Schnauzer in my list, After the island wide search and among all those strong rival , Mr Astro, can u imaging how lucky and blessing you are to be announced the winner?? Wahaha.




Maybe it destiny that brought us together, still remember you have a older brother, Haiz. . . wondered how is he now. . =( Thanks for being a good companion and understanding frenze when im down and sad.




Remember, I Love You~~

**Astro Profile**


  • Name: Astro
  • Breed: Mini Schnauzer


  • Colour: Black & Silver


  • From: Australia


  • Personality: Energertic , friendly , but very stubborn.


  • Past time: Eat and Eat.


No comments: