Monday 1 October 2007

1st prawning experience

Had a long weekend last week, it had been a fulfilling weekend for me. =) I cant imaging myself prawning for 2 consecutive day, wahahahaha, In just two days, i been to the one near Bishan golf club, Lakeside fishing village, Marina south and the one next to the remote crocodile farm. In fact prawning need some basic knowledge before u kick off, if not it will take you hour just to get one!!! keke.

  1. you must check the hook , make sure it isn't too broad nor narrow.
  2. Before kick off, check the depth of the water and adjust the float as needed.
  3. cockle will be a better bait then chicken heart, where as for pros, you guys will know what to use ba.
  4. Normally prawns will be at the side of the pond, that how i feel.


Below is a series of my King prawn and some pix took at prawning pond. Enjoy~!~!


Preying for food. Yummy~!~!
Prawn duel, =) I like their blue big knife. (1)
Prawn duel, =) I like their blue big knife. (2)


1 comment:

Mr Helping Hand said...

I thought chicken heart better than cockles? The last time I went, chicken heart attract more prawns wor.

And you are so rite, prawns hide at the corners and sides =)