Wednesday 5 September 2007

Haiz... got drenched ytd and now lying on my bed suffering from spinning images. God really answer my prayer, as i said before:'' How nice it can be to sleep at home whole day in this freezing weather.'' But god ... I don't wan to be ill and not enjoying my sleep~~~~

I couldn't believe i am more SUAY than now!! Went to my family GP and seek doc consultation, straight after went to buy my lunch(Lor Mee). keke... Guess what? when i was just about to take e 2nd mouth..... tt fragrance yummy food
rather drop on e floor than to let mi finish it!! I stared blanked looking at e mess for exactly 2 min.. and my mind start thinking back . . . . . . .
Y am i always stepping on dog shit luck again,
Y things just don't turn out the way i want it,
Y must i tolerate accommodate to everyone,
Y are you make me suffer non-stop.........
I just wanna cure my hunger and rest well, am i too much...... Argh!!

No comments: